Friday, March 4, 2011

February Photos: By Myke

Road Trip
limits
"limits"

Despite having spent numerous nights a week at my friend Ben's for the past few months, I only noticed this sign in front of his house for the first time a few weeks ago, moments before embarking on a road trip. I did a little editing in Photoshop.


Celebrity
per alia porci
"per alia porci"

John Steinbeck's birthday cake. Made by me.


Vintage


I took this with a vintage-ish camera (Olympus OM-2 SLR). That counts, right?


Cliché
loose seal!
"loose seal!"

I'd say most of my shots are cliché so it doesn't matter what I use on this one. I took this while whale watching in San Diego. I love how the color and shading of the water turned out, so much that I'd like to Photoshop out the seals. (Also taken with Olympus OM-2 SLR.)

2 comments:

  1. That water does look amazing. Photoshop the seals out and I'd frame that and hang it in my house. Maybe even with the seals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics!

    I'd make that seal pic a puzzle!! Holy crap- that'd be hard.

    ReplyDelete